Wednesday, September 4, 2013

@Gabriella Triano, you are going to make an amazing actress because I know that you will give all the glory to Jesus even when you are famous! I'm rooting for you Gabs! Our society is in dire need of good role models, and I know that you will be one :)

erikadarden.com inspiration quotes and affirmations.
erikadarden.com   inspiration quotes and affirmations.
bossy
bossy
Proverbs 31:25. Hang in my dream closet
Proverbs 31:25. Hang in my dream closet
@Gabriella Triano, you are going to make an amazing actress because I know that you will give all the glory to Jesus even when you are famous! I'm rooting for you Gabs! Our society is in dire need of good role models, and I know that you will be one :)
@Gabriella Triano, you are going to make an amazing actress because I know that you will give all the glory to Jesus even when you are famous! I

No comments:

Post a Comment