Wednesday, August 14, 2013

THIS IS MY PERSONAL MOTTO...I am the strongest person I know and the strongest person most people I know knows.......I am proud to say I made it through the rain......I am proud of me and those I surround myself with . My strength comes from within and within ME.....is GOD. - Zara

THIS IS MY PERSONAL MOTTO...I am the strongest person I know and the strongest person most people I know knows.......I am proud to say I made it through the rain......I am proud of me and those I surround myself with . My strength comes from within and within ME.....is GOD. - Zara
THIS IS MY PERSONAL MOTTO...I am the strongest person I know and the strongest person most people I know knows.......I am proud to say I made it through the rain......I am proud of me and those I surround myself with . My strength comes from within and within ME.....is GOD.  - Zara
Be bold
Be bold
inspirational quote
inspirational quote
PMA
PMA

No comments:

Post a Comment