Monday, August 5, 2013

Reposted: It didn't happen over night, but I realized this was true a few years after becoming chronically ill and saw it as a silver lining in the storm cloud that is constantly being sick/in pain. #chronic #illness #health #disability #pain #quotes

Reposted: It didn't happen over night, but I realized this was true a few years after becoming chronically ill and saw it as a silver lining in the storm cloud that is constantly being sick/in pain. #chronic #illness #health #disability #pain #quotes
Reposted: It didn
This hits me in the gut as I am starting my job search to use my degree...
This hits me in the gut as I am starting my job search to use my degree...
thats a good idea.... never thought of it lol
thats a good idea.... never thought of it lol
#inspirational
#inspirational
that is funny!
that is funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment