Saturday, August 17, 2013

actions speak louder than words: always good to stop and ask myself the question, "what are my actions saying to the people I interact with?"

Such a great quote!
Such a great quote!
actions speak louder than words: always good to stop and ask myself the question, "what are my actions saying to the people I interact with?"
actions speak louder than words: always good to stop and ask myself the question, "what are my actions saying to the people I interact with?"
Remember to be thankful for what we have, because if we are not, someone else will be...
Remember to be thankful for what we have, because if we are not, someone else will be...
Monday Inspiration Quotes | Bright Bold and Beautiful
Monday Inspiration Quotes | Bright Bold and Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment